FISH AND MACRO-INVERTEBRATE SURVEY SERVICES
Chagrin Valley Engineering, Ltd. (CVE) provides biological aquatic inventory surveys of fish, and macro-invertebrates. CVE has a proven record of resolving a broad range of aquatic resource issues. We use a multidisciplinary team approach that includes water quality specialists,and environmental engineers.
Our clients include water districts, government entities, utilities and private industry. We develop sustainable and cost effective solutions to aquatic resource and environmental management issues.
Our aquatic inventory services include:
- Habitat Assessments
- Genus and Species-level Identification of Aquatic Invertebrates
- Quantitative Surveys
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Faunal Distribution Mapping Utilizing Geographic Information System Techniques
- Technical Report Preparation
- Mitigation Plans Meeting State and Federal Regulatory Requirements
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Approved Malacologist