CIVIL ENGINEERING AND SITE PLANNING
Chagrin Valley Engineering, Ltd. (CVE) provides a wide array of civil engineering and site planning services. Each site is unique and requires a complete understanding of the existing conditions, project goals, site limitations and local municipal requirements in order to make the project a success. The site civil engineer also must be able to work with all of the overlapping disciplines associated with the project. Architects, Landscape Architects, Structural Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, General Contractors and Subcontractors all play vital roles in delivering a successful project. CVE guides these and other disciplines when their services interface with ours. We illustrate to our clients how various site considerations impact the overall design.
CVE brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the planning process, from the individual residential site plan to a 50-acre corporate campus, and everything in-between. Our understanding of the critical elements involved with successful site development makes CVE uniquely qualified over a broad spectrum of project types.
CVE provides design and planning services including:
- Commercial and Residential Subdivisions
- Office Building and Corporate Campuses
- Industrial, Warehouse and Trucking Facilities
- Institutional, Worship and Academic Facilities
- Retail and Commercial Food Service Facilities
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Certified
- Planned Unit Developments, Condominiums and Mixed Use Facilities